Regarding Uphold Wallet Verification

When I click on the link that says “Go to Uphold to complete verification” it takes me to the Uphold dashboard. That’s it.

I did the KYC the day I created my Upload account, which was more than 6 months ago. Everything was fine for a few months, I was getting ads and rewards, then one day it suddenly stopped.

@ronakbhatia Ok, just do a favor and submit a ticket there (with Uphold) so they can review and let you know if maybe they needed something else. In the meanwhile, we’ll also tag @Mattches and @steeven here to hope one of them can stop by to handle it. It’s late tonight and I think they are both no longer at work, so it will be much later before they might respond.

Hopefully by then you’ll have been able to hear back from Uphold as well if they needed anything or if they might be able to do anything on their end. Essentially, we’re trying to work out the issue from both ends and see which end gets it resolved first. lol

1 Like

I’ll submit a ticket there as well. Appreciate the help.

Looks like your account is properly linked to Brave Rewards and also you have received your monthly payment from January: https://uphold.com/reserve/transactions/9c34b8c2-7996-4f45-b2e0-b068ed981785. If you have any questions or issues related to Brave, you may want to review Brave’s support page https://community.brave.com/c/support-and-troubleshooting, contact Brave support directly at support@brave.com, or browse their FAQ for more details: https://brave.com/faq.

This is what Uphold told me.

1 Like

@ronakbhatia kk, and sadly neither of Brave staff happened across here or responded. That said, I know if they did it most likely just would have been to send them a message with your Wallet Info from brave://rewards-internals so they could look.

Not sure if you saw it yet, but I had created a new post for everyone today regarding best way to handle. at least here at Brave Community. I wish they had more people here to help or I could do more, but when it comes to to payouts, wallets, etc then employees are the only ones really able to access anything.

1 Like

Hello, have you remembered completing the Uphold’s CDD (Customer Due Diligence)?
as described here: NOTICE: For users verified with Uphold who have not received payment

1 Like

Hi, I did. I even received payment on 9th February 2022 (I was using Brave on mobile).

I tried re-installing Brave on my PC. After re-installing, I am not even able to connect to Uphold. After I click on Authorize, I get this:

Your request is still being processed, please wait.
Sorry there was a problem processing your request, please try again.

oh, that is uphold integration(linking) problem…
Unfortunately, that has many possible causes, need the devs or admins for this.

Hi @Saoiray and @ronakbhatia the problem what you have faced I got the same problem now its showing same thing as the screenshot shared by you. MY uphold is verified completly evn tho its says pending .I also raised my ticket till then if u hav any anwers pls tell how to resolve !

Hi guys,
any update on this? I have the same problem. Uphold says everything looks good on their end. Thanks!

Still experiencing the same issue. Pretty much given up.

1 Like

Oh ok, that doesn’t sound too good… Brave started very promising but it is hard to propel adoption and get new users if their main incentive is broken…
I also haven’t received any rewards for months.
Anyhow, thanks for the update

1 Like

Same problem. Verified with Uphold, Uphold says Brave is linked, Brave Rewards says to link wallet. I’ve fought with this 3 separate times, all with the same result: the contradiction that says the wallet is connect and is not connected.

I should say that I had previously linked with Gemini, but I unlinked the wallet, and starting trading with Uphold (way better exchange). Since then, I have not received Brave rewards (on desktop browser) or been able to link Uphold.

I even went as far as deleting the app on my iPhone and trying the steps from there (mentioned in an Android post). Nope.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. This has been broke for me since January.

Same thing, no rewards since January. It seems that it’s on Brave’s end.

1 Like

Moderator post per issue in a previous topic:

Seems to be happening to a lot of users more frequently now. Hopefully they will have a fix soon.

I think you should still be receiving ads/earnings. If you are not, you should probably DM the moderators with your wallet payment id found at brave://rewards-internals. Do not post your wallet id!

We’ll need to take a look at the log files of users experiencing this issue to get more information.

For anyone encountering this issue please follow these instructions :

1. Enable Enable Brave Rewards Verbose logging inside of brave://flags. (Relaunch if prompted)
  2. (If Verbose Logging was already on, please restart your browser)
  3. Go to brave://rewards-internals and click on Logs
  4. Open the Rewards panel and disconnect your browser wallet from Uphold. Once disconnected go through the attempts to re-verify your browser with Uphold.
  5. Return to your brave://rewards-internals page andDownload your logs.
  6. Fill out the form on this page and submit the logs → https://upload-support.brave.com/rewards
  7. Send me a DM with the subject line “Uphold verification” and the case number you are given once you are done.

Thank you.

I am also facing same problem. Anyone got fixed??
I have receive brave rewards for March 2022.

Thereafter, my mobile brave browser showing this error. “Please complete identity verification in order to start receiving rewards”. It’s really annoying to me.

I hope, it’s not about uphold. Brave browser team have to consider to fix this issue ASAP. Thanks.

There is a Brave GitHub project. You can check the status using the below link. Looks like it is already released in Nightly 1.39.x.

Update “pending” text inside Rewards panel (“Please complete identity verification in order to start receiving Rewards”) #21936

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.