NOTICE: Please only post Brave/Crypto wallet inquiries in this category – please go here for Brave Rewards support
Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.
Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting
Description of the issue:
My password for my Brave Rewards/Wallet keeps saying it is incorrect - I have NOT changed my password and had access to it just the other day.
My Recovery phrase to restore my Brave Wallet IS NOT WORKING. I’ve tried several ways to input the words such as copied + pasted, manually typed, numbered, non-numbered… Does anyone have any suggestions on how to regain access or does it just not work?
Is there any way to connect your Brave desktop account to the mobile site especially if these recovery phrases don’t work?
My Brave Rewards are also missing after browser update
- I am using the new Brave Rewards
How can this issue be reproduced?
Brave Version (check About Brave):
Version 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (x86_64)
I am aware that Brave Rewards is still very new and in Beta, but it seems that the account system is too unreliable for its crypto function.
- there doesn’t seem to be way to connect your email address to your brave wallet or account
- the recovery phrases are the only way to restore your account which is not reliable if the phrases that are given to you aren’t working…
- the rewards I’ve earned prior to these issues are now missing and there is no way to recover the account
- furthermore, there isn’t a way to connect your desktop wallet to your mobile wallet.