Receive less BAT in November ad payout

Hi , I have two window devices which are going to be receiving BAT for november ad payout. In one device i was going to receive less than one BAT and in another devices i was going to receive more than 28 BAT but today i received only 1.35 BAT in my zebpay account , why didn’t i receive BATs ?

Since the payout is complete as per Ads Payout Status Update

I think best bet is to
raise a ticket at

Make sure to share the ticket id here (you’ll get one to your email when you submit the ticket).

Also please be patient as it could take upto 2 - 3 weeks for a response due to the high number of incoming tickets, thanks!

Ticket id - 238644 (case no.)

Ticket I’d is 238638 this is for payouts not received in zebpay

I got reply on my ticket -

“The deadline to connect vBAT ended on November 2nd. vBAT is longer considered valid, and will be removed from the Brave Rewards experience. This means that even if you’re on an old version of Brave that still shows a vBAT balance, that vBAT can no longer be redeemed after the deadline.”

Can anyone explain me whether i get my BAT or not ?

If you connected your profile to ZebPay after November 2nd, you would not receive the previous vBAT balance. If you have any questions about the specifics of your case please reach back out in your currently open ticket.

Thanks!

i connected my zebpay account on 16th nov with brave rewards that means i will not receive any previous BAT which i earned by seeing ads for years.

Not receiving BAT just for not connecting before 2nd nov even though it is showing in my brave reward :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.