Brave Ads Payout(ZebPay) Complete, But not received

I’ve noticed that the payout status shows
Payments Complete for Brave Ads in October 2023. However, I still haven’t received my payout, and it’s been quite a long wait. I find this situation a bit perplexing. I’ve been patiently waiting for months, but unfortunately, I haven’t received anything yet. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Anyone Else Experiencing This?

2 Likes

@ramuz18 Make sure you create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 as soon as you can. It might help for you to share your ticket number that you should receive at your email here once you do.

Yes, I have the same issue. 15+ vBATs were transferred to the Zebpay account (all necessary KYC is already done) double checked it too, but still not received in the Zebpay wallet.

Ticket No : 228739

Okay, I’ll tag in @Evan123 and @steeven. I know they’ll primarily be going through tickets in the order received, but at least making sure they are aware of it in case they need to change priority at all.

1 Like

I actually just created a topic on this as well, please check it out:

I too have the same problem i didn’t receive my 30 bat which were due before connecting to zebpay

Ticket number 228750

Same here created a ticket too
Ticket no :228839

Hey. If you check, the ads payout is now again in Processing.

Finally, I received my payments,Big thanks to @Saoiray for the assistance.

1 Like

For me it is still processing

Me also struggling with the same problem, please help me.
Ticket number : 229749

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.