reCAPTCHAs aren't accepting responses

Hello, @LilyyEvans! You mentioned seeing these when doing your work; are you physically at the office (or connected via a corporate proxy) when you see these? Or do you see them from home, on your own personal Internet account? Thanks!

1 Like

Hey, @DanielJLewis! Iā€™d love to send you a tip for that excellent video. Do you have a Brave-verified property on the Web somewhere? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Iā€™m currently working from home, with my own internet. I do have access to the corporate proxy but it stays off most of the time, I just connect when I need to load some files.

Also, I just saw that the topic is tagged as MacOS, but Iā€™m facing this problem on Windows (10, version 2004)

1 Like

Hello @fanboynz @sampson

just my humble opinion since recaptcha use google service then chrome will always offer better experiance
why?
as @DanielJLewis video show that when use chrome the browser already know that the user is human so it make the user pass the test with one even doing a single test

so i think we would need to test other chromium based browser to be in comparable case or dive into chrome and know how it make them self pass it :wink:

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is true, i have to try 3/4 times to finish my reCAPTCHA this week. And i am not doing any mistakeā€¦

2 Likes

Same here, having the same issue on any sites that have reCAPTCHA requirements - i.e. having to redo them anywhere from 3-10 times to get through. Even having 2FA enabled doesnā€™t seem to help.

1 Like

I have problem too after browser update doing google recaptcha I have errors 3 times in a row. On both pc and android. Creators of brave browser please fix this bug. On the other browsers I dont have this kind of problems

1 Like

The open issue regarding reCAPTCHA:

Weā€™re still investigating

4 Likes

I had to switch to using another browser in order to reduce the daily frustration that was having with captchas in Brave. I see only now is Syncing on iOS is being tested. I could have sworn that iOS syncing was promised months ago when SyncV2 was released on the desktop or was I dreaming?

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same problem with multiple websites. I have not changed any plugins or every had trouble before, but in Brave, ReCaptcha wants me to prove Iā€™m not a robot so many times, Iā€™ve lost patience and switched to another browser. After several minutes each time, I really canā€™t tell if itā€™s ever going to let me login. Iā€™m going to have to switch back to Safariā€¦

1 Like

How long we need to wait for fix this bug :confused: earlier few time everyday Even images didnt show up just checkbox now even images are failure

1 Like

Created an account just to say I have the same problem starting this week. Every recaptcha site Iā€™ve encountered is the same. I donā€™t know what crosswalks, fire hydrants, or buses are.
Only difference is Iā€™m using the mobile version of brave (android) and have the issue both on my home internet and on verizon wireless.

1 Like

OK. It really seens the recently version of Brave is affected with a bug on the recaptcha. Iā€™m having the same issues reported here and no solution. I have tested the clean cache, disable and removing all extensions and no avail. Waiting for a solution from Brave team.

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same problem. I came here as my last step before leaving Brave. Seeing that itā€™s a known problem and is being worked on, I will wait before leaving. The experience Iā€™m having is on Windows PC. My nemesis is traffic lights. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think 1.15.76 may have fixed this! I updated last night and I havenā€™t been presented with a reCAPTCHA on Vultr. And I tried https://exmo.com/en/login and had only one challenge.

Is the new 1.15.76 working better for others, too?

1 Like

for me in both version the new and old one
i do not get recaptcha a lot but when there is one i need to do it manytime as you explained in your video

by the way i did not get it while try your both sites

have a nice day everyone

1 Like

I think I spoke too soon.

1 Like

@DanielJLewis :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Weā€™re working on an experimental build of Brave which may reduce the number of CAPTCHAs encountered as you browse the Web. I hope to have a link available shortly for those who would like to help test, and are aware of (and okay with) the brittle nature of a preview build. Fortunately, these builds can be installed on the same system as a Stable/Release build of Brave, so there is no need to overwrite your main instance of Brave.

More information to share soon! Thank you all again for helping us determine the size and scope of this issue, and for your incredible patience while we work to improve the experience.

1 Like

Well problem is not only amount but getting error after correct solving 3 times in a row too.

1 Like