reCAPTCHAs aren't accepting responses

I think version 1.15.75 may have affected reCAPTCHAs.

I already expect most reCAPTCHAs to require me to prove my humanity by clicking some pictures (while other browsers are usually fine with simply checkmarking). But recently, I’m having a lot more difficulty, especially logging into my.vultr.com.

I have to complete the reCAPTCHA verification multiple times before it finally accepts me as a human. Sometimes, it says, “Please try again.” Sometimes, it says nothing and simply shows me another challenge.

I’m not sure if this is only since 1.15.75, but I know this wasn’t happening last week.

8 Likes

Do you have extensions interfering with recaptcha’s if so remove them.
try clearing brave chache.

maybe your ip is at fault and showed suspicious behavior.(don’t send your ip please)
try renewing it at own risk. as last resort.

try using this method:
1.Download this http://www.mediafire.com/file/j38qfo95jah00k5/ajhmfdgkijocedmfjonnpjfojldioehi-2.0.6-Crx4Chrome.com.zip/file
2.unpack it with 7zip or winrar.
3.then go to: brave://extensions/
4.enable developer mode in the upper right corner.
5.then upper left press: load unpacked
6.select the unpacked file folder i send you.
7.and that’s it. (do not disable developer mode or it won’t work)

I hope I helped you.

1 Like

when the extension is installed please press it and solve the captcha at that page to gain captcha pass and access. here is the link if you don’t want to press the extension https://www.hcaptcha.com/privacy-pass bye.

1 Like

Does the Captcha display BEFORE the login screen displays?
Or does it challenge you AFTER you have provided you login credentials and clicked Log In button?

I ask because I navigated to that link and the login screen displays.

1 Like

with all respect but if you going to offer a software or extension then offer the direct link to it like webstore or the author of it
as it very suspectious to any one to get software from someone he do not know

2 Likes

Sorry but the extension inst available for chrome anymore only Firefox and this is the only way I could share it. If you want to look it up for yourself it is called privacy pass.

1 Like

thanks for your understanding and have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

you too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made this video to show what I’m facing:

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. Pretty sure that at this point ReCaptcha is convinced that I don’t know what a hydrant is. Or a crosswalk. It happens on ReCaptcha only, other captcha methods work just fine.

5 Likes

Thanks - the video definitely clarifies things. Oddly, when I go to the site, I don’t get a Captcha … I even created an account (but haven’t paid for anything) and can log in multiple times, with no Captcha!

1 Like

Yes me too and it’s driving me mad, it’s only started getting really bad the past 3 day’s the help shown by downloading that unknown link is no help at all and to be honest to complicated for me so i think brave must go i’m afraid.

2 Likes

@DanielJLewis

for me i did not get the recaptcha thing same as @caldercay while my setting of the shield is aggresive and strict

but do you use vpn ?

do you get that when you just went to google.com ?

and have a nice day

1 Like

could you look into that @fanboynz and have a nice day

1 Like

Same here on multiple sites darn frustrating having to do multiple captcha every time.

2 Likes

Hey @DanielJLewis

Really informative video, Even with login (not verified) I couldn’t bring up a captcha form on my.vultr.com, using various vpns/browsers.

Does https://exmo.com/en/login show the same issues (without needing a login)

1 Like

@LilyyEvans

Which site are you having issues with in regards to recaptcha? Does the same thing occur in chrome (side by side) ?

1 Like

Yes, the exact same problem happens on https://exmo.com/en/login.

1 Like

hmm interesting, not using a vpn by any chance? @DanielJLewis

Also does this occur in Brave beta?

1 Like

I’m facing this problem in every domain under gov.br websites and juridico.bb.com.br , witch are both sites I use a lot for work, but not exclusive those sites - a few random other ones too. What used to be a simple click now takes me two minutes to log in. I’ve just tested them on Chrome side by side and chrome just immediately checks the box.

I’m currently using Brave 1.15.76 Chromium: 86.0.4240.111, no VPN.

2 Likes