Reboot causes ALL login information to vanish

This issues has been ongoing for some time now. I don’t often reboot, but when I do, I lose all saved login information on all web pages I am logged into.

1 Like

I use Windows 10 and any form of disconnect from Brave Browser causes me to lose all saved login information. I cannot stay logged into sites like youtube or other sites that require a login.

1 Like

I used Brave all the time until I had the same issues. I now have to use credentials EACH time I bring up FB, YT, Instagram, and others. It was so annoying with no known fixes, that I went back to Edge.

I have the same problem and will have to leave this browser because nobody seems to solve any issue. I lose all my saved passwords and login information with each reboot and the copy and paste now doesn’t work until I reboot, causing the other issue of having to log in to everything again. I’m frustrated.

You would think the developers at Brave would address the issue pronto. Otherwise, I’m guessing many people will be brave enough to leave Brave for another browser. I know it was my only choice.

1 Like

I downloaded Edge again, but it was too flawed. Am looking for another browser. Might give Linux a try over windows. The issues started with windows 10 over 7 and everything with windows and brave is progressively going downhill.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.