R1 issue no ads no payout since more than 1 month

@toto2,
Can you please send me a DM with your wallet payment ID, found on your brave://rewards-internals page?

1 Like

Hello, itā€™s done ! :wink:

sorry to bother you but we are the last day of june and no changeā€¦ @Mattches please help me
I answered to you 5 days ago :frowning: nothing from you

As I told you before, there are VERY few Brave staff and THOUSANDS of users requesting help (plus hundreds more just complaining and whining, taking up valuable staff time), so please be patient. Five days is not very much time, especially if an issue is affecting many people. The staff focus their efforts on finding and fixing errors in the program that cause the issues, which takes time. Fixing individual accounts is not their focus.

@rosiecar , Mattches said ā€œUnfortunately, your wallet has been flagged by our automated system for irregular activity and we are unable to remove the flag from your wallet after further review.ā€
I use many vpn for my job and iā€™m a criminal for Brave ! He said not possible to remove the tag, how is it possible to answer that ?

In that case, thereā€™s nothing else that can be done. Evidently you were using VPN servers outside of the region where you are physically located, which is not allowed with the Brave Rewards program.

@rosiecar where do you see that here ? https://brave.com/terms-of-use/
But BUY BUY BUY if you want Brave browser

Look, Iā€™m not the one who makes the rules. I donā€™t even enforce them. Iā€™m just the messenger.

You can use VPNs with the Brave BROWSER, but in order to participate in the Brave REWARDS program, you canā€™t use a VPN server outside of the region where you are physically located. Those are terms set by the advertisers, so that they are not paying for advertising to someone in another country who has no way of buying their products.

The Brave browser is freeā€“I donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about when you say ā€œBUY BUY BUY if you want Brave browserā€.

Could you give me the url about " but in order to participate in the Brave REWARDS program, you canā€™t use a VPN server outside of the region"
about ā€œThe Brave browser is freeā€ okay but if you want ads and vpn you have to buy Brave vpn, right ?

No, you donā€™t have to buy the Brave VPN. I use another VPN with Brave Rewards, but I always select VPN servers in my own region.

I donā€™t know whether there is any ā€œofficial statementā€ from Brave about VPNs and Brave Rewards, but itā€™s common knowledge in the forums, and the mods have mentioned it multiple times. You can do a search (which is what I would have to do to find it for you).

1 Like

Itā€™s my profesional laptop, seriously I have to disable ads rewards when I use it?

I donā€™t know whether there is any ā€œofficial statementā€ ā†’ not official so not forbidden but not giving BAT whith ads seen is not legit
sorry but mods are not DPO / legal team
I Brave give me my BAT, after Iā€™ll stop ads rewards for this laptop but I want my brave from previous seen ads
@Mattches the last line is for you

@toto2,
Youā€™ve received an official response on the status of your wallet already.