Problem with searchs!

I love Brave browser but this problem are getting on my nerves!

Well, basically when a search something, the results are modified seconds later, excluding important informations of the search and putting ADVERTISING in the place.
I’m so mad with it that i’m almost going to another browser… i tried EVERYTHING and you are my last hope. PLEASE HELP!

The problem with a gif:
Brave-Search2

@Michellz,
Can you please try clearing cache/site data for google.com and test to see if this solves the issue? Visit google.com, click the “lock” icon in the address bar, then Site settings --> Clear data.

1 Like

I did it but the problem continues

@Michellz,
Do you have any extensions installed in the browser at this time?

1 Like

yes

@Michellz,
Thank you.
Can you please try performing these searches in a private browsing window and tell me if you get the same results? Then (regardless of what happens) can you try creating a temp. browsing profile and try searching there as well?

Let me know what happens in both cases.

1 Like

Yessss, i tested all extensions, and the Picture-in-Picture are modifying the searches, I didn’t think it could be some extension. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

If you ask me, that extension’s behavior could be considered malicious. I would personally recommend getting rid of it completely. Just my opinion.

2 Likes

@Michellz,
Very glad that worked – I would also agree with @JimB1 on that extension.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.