Problem in latest update

I’m not sure how many others out there are facing this issue but I sure am.
Since the last update i cant seem to change tabs using the alt + tab shortcut or even by clicking on a different tab such as a chrome window or windows terminal (as a matter of fact i cant even switch between different windows the (brave) browser itself ).

What happens is that the current tab goes gray (as a tab becomes when it is not active ) but the other tab which i have switched to does not appear on top of it, nothing changes.

Due to this i have to minimize the current tab every time i want to go to a different tab.

This doesn’t happen for any other application, other than than the brave browser i am able to switch between tabs very conveniently.

If any of you were wondering NO i have not installed any extensions, NO it is not any outdated windows (its windows 10 latest updated version) and YES I cant find a solution for this.

Brave: Version 0.68.132 Chromium: 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

This is the first time I am seeing such issues.I use windows system and ALT + Tab works just fine on all versions of brave I have on my system. I would really like to help, @mattches and @eljuno may be of better assistance.

@rishabh_19,
Do the following threads describe your issue?

no im afraid not. the preview shows just fine but many times im not able to switch between different windows of brave browser or switching to any other application from brave for a matter of fact. (it does change shade to grey though ie. indicating that it is not the active tab opened)

@rishabh_19,
Does disabling Hardware Acceleration in settings change the behavior at all?

Settings --> Additional Settings --> System --> Hardware Acceleration

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.