Possible bug when tipping?

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, I’m pretty new here. But I was tipping a verified youtube channel I like and a box appeared for about 5 seconds stating the channel wasn’t verified when of course it is. I had to be quick to capture it. It only confused me for a moment and cleared up quickly. I thought I would point it out. If this is the wrong place for this please direct me to where it needs to go.
I’m running the released Version 0.60.47 Chromium: 72.0.3626.119 (Official Build) (64-bit) on a lenovo legion laptop if that’s relevant. Here are two pictures. The first is the screen showing they are verified. the second is showing the warning box in question.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue; running the same version/build on an HP Envy (don’t remember model number).

Thanks for the report. That is strange. But a first thing you can do is update to 0.61 since you are 1 major release version behind. I know there are constantly bug fixes being rolled out for the Brave Rewards / tipping component.

For what it’s worth, I just checked Motherboard with my own browser (0.61.51), and everything is working fine. I am seeing them as verified and the tipping banner is correct.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.