Having Trouble Actually Tipping Anyone saying "Didn't take your tip, try again later"

I am having issues tipping YouTubers and I don’t know why, I tipped youtubers before and had no trouble, now I can’t tip anyone, what is going on? Does my Brave Browser need an update? I don’t know what to do. Please HELP! Thank You in advance.

@sleepyhead,
Thank you for reaching out. Can you please share a screenshot of this message as it’s displayed on your end?

Here is pretty much proof.

It is from my laptop, sorry for not screenshotting from the laptop but this is what I have. The bottom shows that they said it was sent and on the top says, it says it’s unable to send the tip. @Mattches

1 Like

@sleepyhead,
If you check your the Summary in the Brave Rewards page (Brave://rewards), do you see the tip deducted?

Nope, just the tip for ads for this month. That is all. Didn’t deduct at all. @Mattches

1 Like

@sleepyhead,
Perhaps I’m confused – on the left, it shows that you attempted to tip and were unable to. On the right, it shows you successfully tipping. What was done differently between the two screenshots?

I have the same problem on Ubuntu 18.04 (Version 0.66.101 Chromium: 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit))

After the short flash with You’ve just sent a tip, when I check the BAT icon in the search bar it says:

Unable to send you tip. Please try again later.

Now, I’ve sent 4 tips and only the last 3 worked and are displayed in the summary on the Rewards page

1 Like

I was having this same issue. I just tried reimporting my Brave wallet, tried tipping again, and it worked! Maybe try that?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.