Please create an option or don't have ads that have explicit w*rds or sh*t in the title for folks that don't want to see that!

Briefly describe your issue:
I found it deeply disturbing that in the title of an add about of of the w 3 or whatever ads that it was chosen to allow ads that have to have cuss words even if it is simple as sh*t in it’s title. Either give an option to not have ads that include explicit words in the ad title or tell your ad-creators that it is not acceptable for all audience so they neeed to change it. I will stop using the ads or the browser all together and never reccomend or even discourage people I provide IT services for just becuase of this foolish choice to push an ad like that. Please have respect for everyone including those that choose to not speak or think like that.

I apolagize I didn’t screenshot the particular ad. If I see one like it again I will and I will also stop using the app if I don’t get a respectful and intelligent response to this issue.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.