Picture In Picture button on playing videos

I would love a button on top of a playing video to easily go into PIP mode.
Vivaldi and Firefox has this feature and I would like to have it in Brave as well.
This feature would make it so much more convenient to get into Picture In Picture mode since i use it almost all of the time.
Maybe there is an extension that does this?

1 Like

I also agree.
When using PIP on Youtube, a menu to switch to PIP mode is displayed by right-clicking twice, but it is very troublesome, so I would like you to create a button to PIP mode.

4 Likes

Why right click twice is troublesome??? nonsense…

I’ve gotten used to this feature from Vivaldi and Firefox. It’s one of the things I miss from those browsers.

1 Like

I found it the other day by accident. Most browsers have the indicator on the video itself, at the top of the video. This is obfuscated in a place I’d normally never look.

Might need some retooling to make it more discoverable/usable.

1 Like

Really want this feature. Feel like I should bump thIs issue. Most other browsers has this, even chromium ones

I agree two weeks using Brave and this is one of the features I do miss is Picture in Picture Video while you change tabs like Firefox. Overall I would rather Brave be on a Firefox platform all together :slight_smile: It is quite noticeable how chrome/BRAVE w/chrome is a little sluggish compared to Firefox . . But I am enjoying brave also

1 Like

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/force-picture-in-picture/menlneemlhgkljniomiifhhniennibpc