Pending Creator Rewards - Never Deposited

windows 10
Version 1.29.79

I have my YouTube and Twitter connected and my Uphold wallet verified. I receive monthly payouts, but I have never received my rewards. It just says the payout is in progress “The payout report is currently generating. Please check back later”- it’s been like this since it’s inception.

Am I doing something wrong? Thinking of trying to set up a Gemini wallet, but…

Thanks.

2 Likes

@bpangie,
Creator payments begin processing tomorrow. Thank you.

1 Like

@bpangie Don’t take this as gospel but I’m pretty sure you have to have a Gemini or uphold account setup ‘Linked’ to get your rewards off the Creators account. I didn’t have any luck setting up an uphold account and had to pay my bank $20 to do a wire transfer as part of Gemini’s verification process about a month ago. It seems to be a timing issue for an account that I have that I had forgotten that I had and didn’t set it up with my Gimini account in time so I have to wait for the payment on that Creators account, but the main account that I had at first thought was my only account had been setup in time and I was credited all the BAT I was entitled to at that time. The only thing I can recommend you do is make sure your Gemini account is linked with your Creators account and don’t un-link it because you may end up just resetting things and it will just take longer to get your BAT. Brave

Thanks. I imagine this is probably what I might end up doing. Not a fan of Uphold anyhow.

1 Like

Im having the same issue.

So it’s not working only with uphold?

@hawkz0r When did you link you Gemini account with your creator account?

Thanks. They still haven’t been deposited. Is there anything I can try that might be easier than trying to open a Gemini account?

That is something you might want to ask @steeven

I never did. Im only using Uphold. And never got my BAT! Not this time either.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.