Payments are missed

I’ve been using Brave since the end of December, 2020. I was hoping I made some tokens but, even though it is January 5th., 2021 (which is supposed to be the payment day), Iv’e not recieved a thing…

My wallet is verified as a result of a previously existing Uphold account [I made it almost a year before downloading Brave] and I’ve set everything correctly. Furthermore, I haven’t got a single ad todays

In my upholds account everything is ok.
We’re sorry to hear that. Everything looks good in your account in regard to its link with your Brave browser. We can also see that your Uphold account has been verified as well. Please, keep in mind that Uphold does not send these funds, we only receive them. As your BATs weren’t sent on the payment date, we strongly recommend contacting Brave themselves and asking them about this inquiry. You could contact them directly by browsing for similar threads about this issue over at https://community.brave.com

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

I don’t have a rewards setting sorry

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.