Description of the issue:
On Indeed.com, when you search for a job, the job description section, on the results page, is missing the vertical scroll bar.
In Brave Beta:
How can this issue be reproduced?
- In Brave Beta, go to Indeed.com.
- In the What search box, type dog walker and press enter.
- A list of jobs is shown with descriptions. If the job description is not shown, click in one of the job listings (not on the job title, that will open a new window).
- The job description section is missing the vertical scroll bar.
- If you copy https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=dog%20walker and paste (or Paste and go to) it into the Brave Beta address bar, the page works properly.
The job description should have a vertical scroll bar like the Chrome snip above.
Brave Version( check
Version 1.18.51 Chromium: 87.0.4280.49 (Official Build) beta (64-bit) / Windows 10
This works properly in the Standard version of Brave, Version 1.16.76 Chromium: 86.0.4240.198 (Official Build) (64-bit), in addition to the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox and Edge.