November reward not received, ticket not answered yet

Hi,

Late december 2022 I still haven’t received the November estimated amount of BAT, despite the widget saying they are available. Uphold wallet has no incoming transaction since mid-november.
I created a support ticket in 22nd December and got a ticker number back. As of today, I still haven’t received any communication from the support. I know this was during holidays. Are more than 15 days a expected delay in this case.
December rewards are now being processed…

Thank for your suggestions.

The team is just coming back from the holidays. It will be a while to process and reply to the piled up tickets. I’ll advise to wait patiently.

2 Likes

DMing you now. Thanks!

1 Like

Same here. My brave browser said I had 4.something bat coming for November and I never saw it. Not that it’s a lot of money, but I’m curious, where’s is it? My brave browser now says I have 6.54 bat coming. Where are these tokens going to end up? Do they go to Uphold or Gemini. In my Gemini account I saw 2 deposits of .2375 bat for creator? I am totally confused as to what’s going on.

1 Like

I’m not sure either. @Evan123 could you take a look? Thanks.

1 Like

Dming you now. Thanks!

@Evan123 Please look into my ticket as well. Its number is 172171.
Thanks!

1 Like

you should see an email response from yesterday!

Thanks!

Hey. Oops, seems like I missed it. Thanks.

I don’t seem to have got the payout for my windows though. Have replied to the email as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.