Not recive rewards in april for march

The bats I won in March were being processed, and then they disappeared, and I didn’t get paid.

I can’t registre on Uphold.

20 Likes

Ive got the same problem, please reply for any news. Thank you.

3 Likes

I haven’t got mine for march either

3 Likes

The problem is that the bats I earned from the phone came to my account, but the ones I earned from the pc still haven’t arrived.

1 Like

Same i didn’t get my reward either

+1 i have the same problem, bro

Good morning for the month of April my reward was 8 Bat, because they are paying me 0.275 nothing more, I need an explanation…

I didn’t receive the BAT for April yet either. Several days ago I had a message that they were on the way, but they were never paid out.

2 Likes

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

5 Likes

Hi All,

Same story I have not received the March BAT. I have read the notice and the reply by Steeven which does not answer the no traceability of the March token balance anywhere including the statement which was there.

I have recently joined based on trust and everyone I have “promoted” Brave browser to has warned me and this is embarrassing!

Could Brave representatives just give us honest answers as to what is really going on?

3 Likes

Hi @cryptobarbie, I see that you’re new to the forum. Welcome. Here is a link to that payout status update - Ads Payout Status Update .

You will receive your March payout this week.

1 Like

this is consecutive 3 times that one of my wallets payments gone missing. I hope that it will came this week but it repeats itself every time. We are waiting then the payments not arriving. So we are trying to get to you to check it. It becomes very painful. I have 3 wallets again 1 of them didn’t receive the payment. (about 4.5 BAT) last time this happened I didn’t even try to contact because it’s so painful. I hope this time it surprises me and my rewards will come but I don’t think so.

3 Likes

The bats I earned in March were processing state, and then all of them disappeared. I didnt get paid.

1 Like

SAME HERE this is the second month in a row I have earn and not received anything at all whats the deal this is horribly unfair that I and everyone else on here is dealing with this and didn’t get paid as promised… What makes it even worse is that I had left a comment voicing my concern on a different thread from this but under the same subject of not getting paid and not getting my rewards but I didnt get any reply at all I would really like some sort of answer for whats going on and what I would like the most is to get paid out my earnings because I dont have it set to see these adds for my own personal enjoyment I do it for the purpose of getting paid obviously same as everyone else so when I cant even get that as advertised is very upsetting especially since it had been working fine then out of no where without any sort of notice its not worked at all for two months in a row now and haven’t seen not even a penny come my way from Brave!! Please respond with some answers thanks

Same with me. The pending BAT from my PC disappeared when BAT from the mobile app was received. It wasn’t that much anyway, but still, I’m curious to know what happened.

2 Likes

Same here. My wallet is linked to Gemini, but nothing is there either.

1 Like

Same happened with me, I was claiming the reward and next second error come and my reward goes missing

Well i see I’m not the only one with same trouble… hope to receive my rewards soon…

Still no rewards in my wallet after they where deposited and now balance is at 0…Is Brave going to reach out to us at all this is crazy. Where is all the BAT.

Same here had around 3 BAT, then on the day the were processed it was only 0.250. Then my wallet showed 0.000??