Where are my March BATs?

my March BATs were not paid to my verified Uphold account. I was told they would arrive by last friday but I have not received anything! @steeven

1 Like

and i think given the situation april rewards are going to effect too.i have no hope left for march bats to arrive and im kinda worried about april rewards too.

1 Like

and @steeven @Mattches are not even replying properly. im literally irritated by this now

They are currently working to make everything pay off. It was said that there was a problem that they already knew about and have been working since April 19 to get everyone their BAT. Understand that over a million people are probably writing to them for this. There may be 60 of them in the team. It is generally difficult to depreciate and also work on it.

The rewards are rolling out. I receieved mine today. Many got theirs yesterday and the day before. They’ll come through soon enough

2 Likes

same here. Trust level decreases :smiley:

1 Like

My march rewards also just arrived in my gemini account. :+1:t2: :slightly_smiling_face:

Better late, than never :wink:

I hope all issues have been resolved now and everything runs smooth again from now on.

2 Likes

Same here. I’ll wait march if nothing changes I will unistall

1 Like

Hi @Michele1995, we’ve identified the issue affecting your payout. Working on the fix now.

2 Likes

DESPITE YOU SAY YOU UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM, THIS HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED. I FEEL DECEIVED !! @steeven

No need to go all caps lock, lol I’m also awaiting for one payment. Let’s wait a bit more, two payments ago we had the same problem.

1 Like

@Michele1995 did you just receive a payment to your Uphold wallet?

Many uphold users, including myself received their payouts today. Please check your balance and let the Brave team know if you have not received yours. If you did receive your payment, a quick thanks to the mods would be appreciated too! :wink:

2 Likes

I received today march’s bat try send your ID wallet. It worked for me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.