I didn't get my April payment

The bats I won in March were being processed, and then they disappeared, and I didn’t get paid.

10 Likes

Same thing happened to me

1 Like

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

I am not getting lesser i didnt recieve anything at all

You haven’t received any yet is probably because yours haven’t been processed yet.
Since its a tedious task for the reimbursement of the BAT, Everyone wont get their BAT’s at the same time.
And like @steeven said wait for the following week as well and hopefully you will be able to claim your BAT’s and receive the whole amount.

1 Like

I wasnt even able to claim.my claim failed

1 Like

I think even my rewards are also lost, now in the browser its not showing any pending payout for March, only showing my existing balance and current month earnings, what Brave people are doing? I lost about so many BATs this is really bad.

4 Likes

I have the exact same issue

I also have this issue. I haven’t been able to claim and the “we are working on it” message has disappeared.

same here… I had saved almost 3.5 BAT and still nothing has been received…

1 Like

I am also facing the same problem, Kindly check as soon as possible.

Same here, I did’t get my rewards either.

Same my processing rewards are also disappeared suddenly??? :confused:

same thing happened to me

Same thing, I didn’t receive anything for March. 2 weeks have passed! Also I received only half of what I was supposed to for February…

Guys, see the reply above…

1 Like

Should we keep hopes for the reward payments? or should we have to forget them?

Brave team please let us know at least when we will be getting it approximately?

2 Likes

I got a message that I had more than 3 BAT of rewards and that on April 7th they would deposit it for me, yesterday it came out and I claimed your reward,
I clicked on claim reward and it has not deposited me, because they have not deposited me

same thing happened to me

I didnt get the claim rewards button