Not recieving BAT for viewing ads

Briefly describe your issue:
Haven’t been earning rewards since for 3 days.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Windows 10 -
Version 1.35.101 Chromium: 98.0.4758.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

Yes. Gemini.

What date did you verify your wallet?

Around 4th September 2021. I don’t know how to check.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Yes.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes. Australia.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

N/A

Hi :slightly_smiling_face: If you are still experiencing problems, this post might help:

PSA: Friendly Reminder For People Having Issues with Rewards/Ads - Brave Rewards - Brave Community

It didn’t and that post just highlighted how unprofessional/cheap it is that Brave doesn’t want to hire more people to meet user demand. So can someone please just tell me:

• Why Brave are saying Gemini rewards were paid out when they weren’t. Have I lost what I’ve earned? My Gemini wallet isn’t showing a deposit.
  • Why the ads I view have stopped earning BAT since the time pay-outs started days ago and hasn’t resolved.

These are issues people have been complaining about every month since forever. I’ve never had this happen before this month and my system hasn’t changed in any way so I can only assume its the browser itself.

From my understanding of the payout status, a red circle by the payments complete status means Brave has paid out on their part and now it is up to Gemini to deposit the funds and that may take a little longer.

Can’t help with anything else. Just a newbie myself here trying to be nice. Good luck.

I have the same problem. Rewards seem to have been stuck at 0.430 since 6th or 7th of February,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.