Not receiving BAT rewards, despite receiving plenty of ads

For the last few weeks I my BAT rewards have not been increasing despite receiving many ads. For about 2 of those weeks my “ads received this month” was several hundred, however they have since been set to 0. The estimated BAT earnings in the new tab widget matches the amount shown in the brave rewards page.

I’ve created a test brave profile and receive both ads and BAT rewards on it. I’ve also tried uninstalling all third party extensions in my main profile - after several days of browsing it seems it has made no difference.

I’m really not sure how this issue could be reproduced as I have no possible idea of what went wrong in the first place.

I’m on MacOS Mojave 10.14.6
using
Brave version 1.22.70
[Chromium: 89.0.4389.105 (Official Build) (x86_64)]
(latest update to my knowledge)

Any help/ideas/advice is super appreciated!

bump? would really appreciate any help/suggestions

EDIT:
I copied my main profile folder (default) in the brave software folder and replaced my “Profile 1” with the copy. When I restarted brave, switched to my second user profile, and created a new tab, it said I had 20 something BAT in estimated earnings. A minute or 2 later I created another new tab to find that the estimated BAT earnings had gone back down to 6.935 BAT, the number it has been stuck on for several weeks now.

Again, any help would be appreciated!

i have had simualer issues i can not collect my bat from my laptop and there is no phone number or email for a bug report

@zmb, so your are getting ads -ntp ads and notification ads- but they don’t pay you?

Yep! My estimated BAT earnings in both the new tab widget and the rewards setting page has been stuck at 6.935 BAT for about a month now. I’ve tried everything I can think of but have not had much luck. I’m still receiving plenty of ads, however. I’ve tried to include as much relevant data as I could think of in the above posts.

Oh I just realized - I’m not getting notification ads. To my knowledge I have never received them (only the ntp ads), at least not in the last few months I’ve been using Brave.

Did you have any troubleshooting ideas I might try? I thought maybe it was a visual bug, but I believe all the payouts for last month have occurred and no BAT was deposited in my uphold wallet. It’s been well over a month now… really at a loss for how to fix this.

Currently there are 2 mayor bugs that are affecting most of the users this is one of them
Bat not porting to uphold, I think this is your case.

And th other is this: Ads/pending rewards counter not working this one is affecting me since yesterday

The team is aware of this, let’s hope they can find a solution soon

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.