Not receiving any rewards so far

**Not receiving rewards

**Version 1.10.97 Chromium: 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I have only been using Brave since May this year. But i haven’t received any rewards so far. One day it will say i have 2.2 BAT estimated and then all of a sudden the next it is back to 0.8 and the missing 1.4 are not added to my wallet.

When I look at Brave Rewards Wallet Activity for the months May and June, there are zero rewards showing, though i am sure i had rewards those months. Nothing was ever added to my wallet, it still only has the BAT that I send to it myself.

Am i doing something wrong? Do i need to claim the BAT?

I hope someone can have a look for me and help me out. I had contacted uphold already, thought maybe there was somehing wrong with the wallet, but they told me I eed to contact brave on this.

TIA

Ben

Check if your auto-contribution is on or monthly tipping.

Does it need to be one of the 2 or both?

And do i need to have a minimum amount?

Thanks for the fast reply :slight_smile:

If i just give a tip now and then, will that be sufficient? I would not want to tip more than i gain of course lol

If you turn off both, you can have all the BATs that you’ve earned.
While tipping someone it is by default a one time tip. If in case you have tick the option make it monthly, it will reflect on monthly contribution section in Rewards Settings.

I hope that might help. :slightly_smiling_face:

No it actually does not lol, because the post was about how i do not receive my rewards. They show as estimated, but then they disappear (I guess when a new month starts) but do not show up in my wallet. When i look at “Brave Rewards Wallet Activity” for the months May and June, it says zero rewards, although I did have estimated rewards those months.

So I am not sure how this works? Does the system estimate a certain amount and then when the month finishes, it gives me zero? What’s the point of all of this then?

I got it. For me system estimated 6.2 but I got 4.
But you should be able to get some That estimation refreshes every month.

Wait for someone from Brave to reply on this post. :v:

1 Like

Okay, thanks! i hope they will reply lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.