Not receiving ad notifications and not able to tip creators on youtube

Hi. I have been using the brave beta for a few months now and everything has been fine until very recently. I am no longer receiving ad notifications to view adverts and in addition to this I am now not able to donate to anyone on youtube. There are people that I watch daily on Youtube who I know are registered content creators and I have sent them tips of BAT but now there is nothing showing on their Youtube channel to enable me to tip or that they are registered content creators. I checked multiple people just to make sure it was not just a case of someone removing their channel from recieving tips but is the same on all of them. Is this a known issue? I have checked my focus assist and that is still set to off as it always has been. Is anyone experiencing the same issue?

1 Like

Hi there,

What OS and Brave version are you using? What country do you live in?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Steeven. Thanks for your reply. I am using Brave Beta version
Brave is up to date: Version 0.67.112 Chromium: 76.0.3809.62 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)
OS is Windows 10 Home edition Version 1803 OS Build 17134.885
I live in England. UK

Hi again. I am now getting advert notifications again but still unable to make any donations to youtube creators

Hi @0_0,

Apologies for the delay, and thank you for your follow up. Can you send a screenshot of what it looks like when your on one of the youtube creators pages?

image.png

Hi again Steven. I am not receiving any ad notifications again. Not had any for 3 days.

Just seen this Ad notifications received this month 10. I trade so I am the internet using Brave Browser literally 12 hours a day + I have my ads settings to 5 per hour and am not getting the ad notifications. Has anything been identified as causing this problem?