No rewards this month? Are you kidding?

No rewards this month? Are you kidding? I hope I’ll get back to my previous browser. This is really bad way to promise something and don’t comply with…

5 Likes

You will definitely receive your reward, just have some patient buddy.

4 Likes

Ya but we are waiting from 4 day’s/
96 hours / 5760 mins / 345600 sec​:triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:

1 Like

I understand. I don’t like to wait either but we can’t do anything besides waiting. I request you to wait for a few days more.

Haha, I’ve been waiting for a few months now, my friend

2 Likes

hi bro i have also not got my bat plzz help anyone

Brave says there are delays because of system maintenance. It’s more like a system outage.

3 Likes

Still waiting for April Reward payout. :blush:

1 Like

That’s the price of having many users and a few workers XD

3 Likes

Ya you are right,they should increase there members

no payment for indian region for now

We could easily imagine that with such brilliant advice, you are also leading a company with staff isnt it.
You also probably know how easy it is to recruit members, how easy it is to train them and easy to anticipate the growth of the operations, right… :wink:

Seriously, it’s only few fays of patience and we’ll get our BAT.
While we all wait for our BAT, may I suggest you to keep on counting the seconds? It’s really funny :smiley:

2 Likes

Ya absolutely right
Think big grow big

1 Like

I received my rewards but the thing is my rewards are incomplete. I get 3 bat when I’m supposed to get 11 bat. My last month payment was delayed and this month i got my payment but with less than estimated payment. @steeven can you help?

1 Like

bro i am from india and ahve not recived any bat till todday

1 Like

bro milka is post ko support kro take hmari baat steeven tk pucha

@Tiko
Wow thanks for your valuable and priceless reply.
Well, I am not HR of any company.
But I know the value of money and time,
It become very uncomfortable when you are waiting for these things.
I can’t spend whole day in checking for claim and replying to others (like you).

bro i know the pain of seeing add full month and then also not recieving the single bat this is quite disgusting and i hope that all brave user will get their payment soon plzz Steeven help kro m india region se hu or muja lgta h kenhi mila h india region ko abhi May payout nhi mila h help kro steveen . Anyone reading my comment plzz promote my comment to steeven

@steeven

bro i know the pain of seeing add full month and then also not recieving the single bat this is quite disgusting and i hope that all brave user will get their payment soon plzz Steeven help kro m india region se hu or muja lgta h kenhi mila h india region ko abhi May payout nhi mila h help kro steveen . Anyone reading my comment plzz promote my comment to steeven

1 Like

Great, thanks for your nice reply.
So if you know the value of time and money, you also should have learnt patience :wink:

Being arrogant or ironic won’t help Brave to withdraw BAT faster.
In fact, it doen’t help in anyway.
#JustMy2Cents

Have a nice day

EDIT; I’ve just received my BAT, as expected.

2 Likes