No payment for ads that we see in the browser

Many people have faced this problem, that there is no payment for January and February for advertising, I have been using brave since January, if I accumulate 10 BAT in the browser, I only get 2 BAT in Uphold and that’s it, my friends and acquaintances have the same problem, with January, problems began with payments, friends who have been using the browser since October say that this has not happened before, in December 2020 everything was fine, what is the brave team going on?
give us an answer, besides the fact that we constantly have to throw off DM for you, why doesn’t everything happen automatically? During the month of January, you identified a problem and said that the team is investigating, but the problem remains!
Many people don’t even know about the forum, they just stop using a browser that doesn’t keep its promises! And even on the forum there are many people who do not receive a reward. The guys faced the same problem, write your situations below.

5 Likes

Past two months I’ve been waiting for 40+ BAT, and I haven’t received payments for them.

That was from January. December was the same, but I didn’t realize this was a problem until last month, so I didn’t screenshot it.

This started at least back in October for me. I wouldn’t be so pissed about it if @steeven would just communicate, but Brave Support is beyond incompetent.

1 Like

On top of that, the number of BAT I was supposed to receive fluctuated over the course of the month as well.

I think it just uses some kind of projection for those numbers and shouldn’t be paid too much attention to

@steeven Give us an explanation of this situation, because a lot of people will in this situation, you @steeven check it yourself, install the browser, watch the ads and then see what happens! The counter displayed in the browser does not send rewards to the verified Uphold

I appreciate your feedback. Please note, that the only message I see from you was sent yesterday. I’m here to help, but please keep a cool head. Please see my DM.

@DondOn - payments have now completed. If you didn’t receive your payment, please DM your wallet ID.

@steeven If i don’t a verified wallet, do I have a wallet ID?

Yes, it can be found here - brave://rewards-internals/.

Hello @steeven . I have been receiving Ads but the BAT quantity shows no change. How we fix that?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.