No Longer Receiving BAT Rewards for Ad Viewing

I initially installed the Brave Browser sometime over the winter and received ads via tabs and screen notifications for over a month. At some point, I no longer received any screen notifications, but still receive the tab ads. I am not being credited with any ad rewards. I’ve since tried to troubleshoot it exhaustively via the Brave support website, but have had no luck:

• **Update your browser: Version 1.24.84 Chromium: 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (x86_64)
  • **Computer: Macbook Pro, MacOS Big Sur
  • **Supported region: United States (with active ad campaigns that I’ve checked)
  • **Notifications settings. “Do Not Disturb” is turned off and I am able to receive notifications via this site - https://www.bennish.net/web-notifications.html
  • **Enable Brave Ads : Brave ads are enabled and have toggled it on/off several times along with changing ad frequency
  • **VPNs, Firewalls and Network Filtering: do not use a VPN and nearly exclusively use my computer at home
  • **Gaming Mouse : only use the stock mac trackpad
  • **Full-screen mode : rarely use this
  • **Videos and other media: primarily use my computer for web browsing
  • **Frequency caps: haven’t seen an ad notification in months
  • **Frequency settings: see above
  • **Wallet corruption: currently below the BAT threshold needed to establish an Uphold wallet. Also checked the brave://rewards-internals/ and my key info seed is still valid

I’ve also tried clearing my internet history cache and restarting my computer several times to no luck.

Looking for some help/insight into the matter as I love the browser and would use it regardless of rewards, but would still like the BAT as this is a project I thoroughly believe in.

Hey @jslice ! Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like