No bat received yet in uphold wallet steeven

hello in my phone i have 38.25 bat and my computer 19.5 bat so in total 57.75 bat why?

yes and the amount different on the phone and on computer not syncronised wallet

@libanais75
I asked a lot of faulty people like us
Most have accumulated a relatively large number of Bat
With wallet <60 bat, there is very little error.

1 Like

yes but it’s not my fault I receive about 20 ads per day on my phone and 15 on my computer i used it every day and now i have a new phone so i have 2 phone and computer

1 Like

It looks like you and I have the same problem
Two months have passed and I still have not received any payment from brave ads
And they don’t answer my DM
You try DM for them

1 Like

yes i dm for steeven he s the lonely personn who can help but i wait he send me this Payments not being deposited to your Uphold account

1 Like

yeah
Two months ago I had the same thoughts as you
Now, when the number of bat pending is more than 100, I ignore it

why did you ignore it you paid after?

no hope
They seem to have omitted that Bat number
Maybe I’ll never get paid

but they answer you you received nothing since how much time and how much you wait

I get nothing from them
Very boring
Will wait another month and remove the brave from my devices

1 Like

yes i think to a lot of people complain about the false advertising because you set the advertisements you can put 5 per hour so logically if you are on your computer 7 hours a day that makes 35 advertisements but you receive maximum 20 or 25 but a member of support @Mattches don’t Believe me and told me it’s impossible yet I’m not inventing it I receive about 700 ads per month on my phone and 500 ads on computer

)))) I receive 50 ads per day
Do you believe
If you are a gamer this is normal.

oh waw but you will not paid or you receive your bat every month?

1 Like

Of course I get nothing from them
Because they don’t believe that there are people who use brave 10 hours a day

it s normal they dont pay you they don t believe i think

1 Like

but you have a proof and scrennshot why they dont pay you

))) they do not respond to the DM
And now they say it’s at fault

i don t understand fault of what ?

Once again – there is no way to receive 50 ads per day. There is a daily cap and if you’re somehow surpassing it or finding a workaround, you are committing fraud and you will get caught.

Yes 5 x 7 = 35 but you’re still incorrect. That the setting is not ads per hour the setting is maximum ads per hour. Meaning that you may see a max of 1-5 ads every hour. Not you will see 5 ads every hour. So the first hour, you may see 5 ads, the next, you may see 2, the next 4 hours in a row, you may see zero.