No ads notifications , No sponsored ads and No brave news ads since July payout.s since July s since

Nothing works with the rewards program since the last payout 12.07.2022 in my 3 devices and the first time no payment this month.
Only in the second device partial payment but the claim button not available and my bats have decreased.
Concerning the other 2 devices i have to wait for the 08.09.2022 to recover my bats (3,445BAT and 27,259BAT)…

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
i-Windows7 - 1.42.88 Chromium.
ii-Windows10 - 1.42.88 Chromium.
iii-Android 8.0 - 1.41.100 Chromium

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)No

**What date did you verify your wallet? 05.07.2020 / Uphold.

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?Yes

**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)No

**Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes /France

**Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?No

**Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes

Hello,

Would you mind submitting the issue here? We can take a further look.

Thanks!

Thank you , i have submitted a request to Brave Help Center.
My case number for this ticket is 150427.

Brave Reply 15.08.2022:
"Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to Brave Support.

Your wallets were flagged for irregular activity. It will not be reinstated at this time.

Thank you again for understanding and patience as we work to improve the ecosystem for all users.

Brave Support"

Brave can’t pay or doesn’t want to pay my rewards accumulate this year 2022.Brave can’t afford to pay 4 or 5 bats monthly per device.
The payments are partial during 2022 so you accumulate the bats from one month to the next month but in the end the BRAVE pays nothing because it decided to arbitrarily accuse you without evidence.
Device 1: 3,445BAT
Device 2: 3,515BAT
Device 3: 27,259BAT

Brave Rewards in 2022 seems an underground lottery.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.