Ni Gemini, ni Uphold sirven para recibir recompensas en Argentina debido a problemas de región

No estoy seguro de Gemini, pero Uphold funcionaba perfecto hasta hace dos días en Argentina y ahora directamente no voy a recibir mis recompensas por la región. “Lamentablemente, no se puede verificar tu perfil de Recompensas de Brave porque el proceso de verificación no admite tu región en este momento.”
Espero se solucione pronto, sino voy a tener que desinstalar el navegador ya que no le encuentro utilidad, ni siquiera tiene traductor.

4 Likes

eso no es problema. También no pagan si tienen cuenta verificada

Hi thanks for reaching out to Brave Support.

Please be advised of the following changes to region restrictions for verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner - https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/6539887971469
Until further notice of reestablishing connections with unsupported regions, you can continue to earn Brave Rewards with an unverified wallet and store your BAT within the browser.

If you wish to see any transactions and get access to your custodial account, it would be best to reach out to Gemini/Uphold Support to get access.

Do let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Lamentable mente paso por lo mismo yo soy de panama y ahora yo ni puedo verificar mi cuenta de uphold o de gemini justo por el bloque de region aparecen 19 paises aceptados todos a partir de estados unidos en adelante pero panama esta en los que estan bloqueados de cierta manera solo puedo iniciar a uphold desde la web pero desde brave para conectar mi cuenta me lo rechaza por el bloqueo

Unfortunately I go through the same situation of blocking regions of brave and it is something that frustrates me since I use brave daily and I continue to earn rewards without being able to withdraw them since brave because I am from panama I am within those countries blocked by the region and I haven’t seen it for a long time since they applied the blockade in countries like the one where I live, Panama, I don’t see any news that these blocked countries are going to rehabilitate it to be used again in countries like Panama, among others that also block them. blocked by the region and please do not send me the link that I already know the posting of the 19 countries that are currently being supported, what really interests me is to know when they are going to rehabilitate these countries that have been blocked from the regions because brave currently for me is being too useless in the sense that I cannot send my rewards to uphold because of the region when trying to connect my account in brave and on the other hand ado the only thing that is working for me is to search for things on the internet and block ads the only thing that is currently working for me brave mind

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.