Brave is not working in Argentina with Gemini nor Uphold

Why brave is no longer available on Argentina using Geminy or Uphold wallets?

If you need a screenshot I could provide it since I cant attach it.

Waiting x your answer.

Cheers!

MC

Because they paused it for almost everyone across the world. It’s not just Argentina. Please click on and read all the links below.

NOTICE: New region restrictions on verifying Brave Rewards with Gemini

NOTICE: New region restrictions on verifying Brave Rewards with Uphold

If good with spoken English, you can listen also to https://youtu.be/n_C_PGeDXZo but otherwise, a paraphrase of the important part is below:

I see a lot of questions about some of the new recent country restrictions. We know that the last few weeks have been super confusing on what countries are supported. Some historically have gone in and out of support as compliance issues. Some, frankly, as I’ve shared before, have become fraud vectors (we don’t go into that in too much detail).

But what we wanted to do in this latest round is say, ok, let’s constrain it down to countries we have been comfortable with and had the least amount of issues.

We’re hoping over the next couple of weeks is that we’re going to put some more kind of controls and protections in place with those custodial partners and will start to bring regions back. France is top of my list to bring back. India is definitely on my list to bring back as soon as possible. So a lot of those countries, we’re going to really be working with those custodial partners to make sure things are in good shape so we can bring those back as soon as possible. Some, frankly, may take longer than others.

As I mentioned to Stephen (Saoiray), it may take us a little while to figure out things in Vietnam and Philippines. We’re still working on that. We still want to bring all these regions back, but hopefully ones like France and India, they’re probably at the top of our list to bring back into the fold. As soon as we have any updates there, we will let you know. That’s a lot of what we’ll be working on over the next few weeks and we’ll do our best to keep you updated.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.