Never got the payout and it says next ones in june

well, I - for one - am NOT amused by the lack of interest the Brave admin team has had re: fixing this issue. it has gone on for far too long for it to seem as if they really intend to remedy it. I just don’t understand why they’re like this.

really wish I’d known about the Brave Community forums here before I signed on to earn BAT from ads. because where I did look for user feedback, reviews, info, after I first learned about the browser, I didn’t find anything negative.

but after making use of it and after the payment situation went south, I read, in the forums here, tracking and payment complaints that went, at least, as far back as through last year, 2020. and considering how MANY complaints there are re: this issue, it seems obvious that there’s no real will, on the part of the tptb @ Brave, to handle their business properly. which is such a shame because the Brave Browser idea, it was a good one.

and, well, I heard about a few other browsers that pay out in crypto in exchange for users doing something [not sure what yet]. which I had planned to study up on anyway, at some point in the near future. but now I think I’ll be setting some time aside, for looking into them sooner rather than later - and I do believe ‘sooner’ means, this weekend.

2 Likes