My suggested google results appear as I type but too faintly to actually read

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. By typing literally anything into the searchbox on google
  2. The results that appear as typing appear in a font so light it is difficult to read
  3. On a windows laptop, dark theme

Expected result: Legible auto-complete results appear as I type

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Additional Information:

Can you please fill out the rest of the information requested?

I would imagine this is a theming issue. Is your Google theme set to “dark” or is it the browser theme?

Sorry, I’m new to posting on the forum. What did I leave out? My Brave theme is set to dark, what should my google theme be set to in order to function properly?

Brave version: 1.36.119

I would set your Google them to light/default just to test and see if the theme itself is causing the issue.

Cool thanks, will do! Could I ask you another question while I’ve got you here or would it be better to create a new post?

If the issue is unrelated to this one then please create a new topic here on Community. Please fill out the information requested in the editor when you go to create the post so we have all the relevant information from the start.

Thank you.

Cool, also my google theme is not impacting my brave theme from what I can tell or this search result issue

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.