My payment of around 4 bat tokens hasn't reflected in my wallet and today was supposed be the payout day

payment

My payment of around 4 bats hasn’t reflected in my wallet and today is my payout today which is 6th May 2021…and there is 0 dollar showing in the wallet and the next payment date is moved to 6 Jun 2021, I want the monthly payment of mine which was supposed to be credited today

1 Like

Be patients u will get payout asap in this month

This issue is same for many of us.

1 Like

did you get yours of this month?

what happened with you exactly?

didn’t get claim button yet i hope it will appear soon

I’m still waiting on missing BAT from the month of March and no solution from Brave support other than to close my GitHub issue and pass me over here to Brave Community issue. I think the Brave devs are waiting for us to accept that we’re never going to get all the BAT we’ve earned. My question is do they get to keep the ad money companies pay them if we’re not paid?

no i did not get claim button yet

Payments are still processing. The monthly payment does not go into your wallet on that day, it only starts processing that day. It should be in your wallet within 5 days.

payments are processing, claim button appear to unverified wallets if you have verified wallet they will go directly to uphold

Payouts are currently in progress, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - May 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status - #3 by steeven. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.