My estimated rewards has diminished

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10, brave 1.25.72

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
long time ago, I don’t remember

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
yes

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

I’ve been looking at my estimated reward and now I ran into this issue of my rewards being decreased… Hope soon answer

@santiago_ta11 after every payment, the paid amount is deducted from the pending rewards, it usually happen after 2-3 days, this time it took several, currently it happened yesterday, are you sure it is not your case?

1 Like

Not, it is not. I had already received my reward.

@santiago_ta11 I didn’t asked you if you received your reward, read again what I wrote, if you still think your case is different then explain us why, and please add all the details you can

Okay, let me be clear. I’ve been looking at my estimated earnings of this month (June to July) and I noticed the amount has decreased, I had claimed my reward of May to June (I’ll adjunct a pic below).
Take a look at the images, clearly the amount of ads that I’ve receive does not coincide with the amount of reward I got. and I had around 1.4 BAT.
I think I make myself clear now…

from x day of May to 1st of June --or whichever day –
you got paid 0.5 Bat that should have been deducted from your pending rewards – ± 1.X – you had at that time. but that does not happened.

it happened several days later, specifically Jun 14th if I’m not wrong, as I already told you. ±1.4 Bat - 0.500 = 0.858 Bat is not that far.

I don’t know the exact number of pending rewards you had, so it seems pretty accurate to me, I tried to explain you as well as I could, if you still think you are missing some Bat, that’s out of my control

have a good day

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.