Missing BAT after an update

Hi, I updated my browser on Android and I lost like 15 USD of BAT. Is there a way to get my BATs back ? Are they lost ?

1 Like

I have the same problem. I don’t know what wrong with them. Not even adding my BAT to my uphold. And now this?!! Seriously?

this is what I had before. This is what I have now.

1 Like

@steeven pls reply to this. I did asked this a hundred times.

A fix will be in very soon fo Payments not being deposited to your Uphold account.

1 Like

Does it work the same even if I haven’t verified my wallet yet ?

I am missing over 800 tokens. These are not from rewards but from a transfer that I made from an outside/external wallet. The arrived OK some months ago but have now vanished. I still have my reward tokens in my verified wallet. Please assist… 4th time of asking

thanks both pc and mobile got synced and added to uphold but Still my 17 BAT is missing!!. 7 from my smartphone and 10 from my pc. @steeven

Hi @cirus please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

@steeven please reply to my question

Check your Dm bro :sob:

I’ve sent all you need

1 Like

Thanks @Daddy_yo, I’m working through my DM’s right now.

1 Like

I’ll be waiting for your response @steeven

@steeven

https://community.brave.com/t/re-missing-bat-after-an-update/154881?u=daddy_yo

Link to the conversation

This is why I haven’t updated my browser yet.

Ahhhh you did well my friend, I feel like i’ll never see by BATs again

Hi,

PLease can you advise on the progress looking into the disappearance of my tokens from my wallet?

Thank you

Michael

1 Like

Steeven/Brave …

The requested information was sent to you 7 days ago. Can you please advise what has happened to over 800 BAT tokens that I transferred to my Brave wallet and have now disappeared.

I think this is a pretty fundamental matter of trust in your entire system. I look forward to resolution

KInd regards

Michael

Hi @cirus, I appreciate you following up. Last week I requested that you send your info in DM which I do not see. I’ve just sent you a DM. Please send your info there. Thank you in advance!

Please could you confirm receipt of the requested info? I sent again just now.

Thanks

@cirus

Just updating the thread - issue is being addressed in a DM and an issue has been filed.