Lost BAT after the last update (Android App)

Hello,

I just lost almost 100 BAT after the last update on the Android App…

How can I get it back? When can we connect it to a Uphold account on the App ?

Thank you in advance

What is your Brave version?

Wallet verification support is coming.

1 Like

Ok thank you @eljuno :ok_hand:
My version is the last : 1.8.122

My reward page :

1 Like

And that’s weird. 1.8.112 should fix this issue.

cc @sampson @Mattches for additional assistance

Thank God now Android have new version. Now Brave Verified Creator is showing on Android.

I’ve updated to 1.8.112 Chromium 81.0.4044.138

The BAT are still missing and not reflected.

Android 10

Lost all my bat tokes had around 196 bat now 0 . Looks like the May ones are there.

Yeah before no problem for me. Just after this update.
How to get back it ? It’s lost or just a display problem?

This one :point_up:
The team is working to identify the issue. The new version is works for most users – the balance reappear.

Thanks for your patience and apologies for tge inconvenience.

Okay @eljuno thank you very much :slightly_smiling_face:

Hopefully it comes back soon…

Mine is missing too!!!

As per here: Brave tokens missing from Brave 1.8.93 Android mine too, glad its being worked on as I miss my BAT.

Hi, i miss my bat too!

hi still cant claim my ad reward for this month i updated already

Posting my case below as well. My grants show i’ve earned 25+ bat a month for over 6 months!

Same here after the update

I am having the same issue. Have new update in Android. Lost balance and can’t claim.

So rewards are working again but all of my previous earnings still haven’t shown back up. This is a pretty epic fail and another reason why we should be able to export our earnings from Brave mobile to our own wallets… As the saying goes “not your keys, not your wallet”

Hi @theshakal2179 - great to hear that you received your BAT for this month. The team is still investigating the issue that affected a small subset of android users last month, and is working toward a solution. When you have a moment, please DM me your Rewards Internals. I can help. Thank you!

1 Like