Microsoft teams on web is not working on brave

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. MS teams does not work on this browser

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Additional Information:

Hello direwolf348

My experience with MS teams with the browsers is bad. Not only with brave, also with chrome, firefox… I think teams is not optimized in browsers. I always use the desktop application of teams in order to avoid the problem.

Is my experience…

oh okay if that’s the case teams is the issue, I preferred to use the web application coz the app has too many bugs that have to be resolved.

1 Like

@direwolf348 Try allowing All Cookies in Shields, see if that helps

Hello!
Since you suspect that you device needs to be optimized; did you tried to optimized
it ?

I’m having meetings with MS teams everydays and everybody who use teams in browser have problems with it.

1 Like

Ok , I see even though I do believe it’s a technical issue which needs a technical category to address it you know.

FreeBSD perspective (there’s no port of Chrome): bug 255484 – Chromium crashes when I open screen sharing on Discord Web is Closed FIXED and for example,

Everything tested and working:

• Discord
  • Google Meet

Thank you to everyone involved.

I have not found an opportunity to test, I nearly always use Firefox (but not for voice or video chat with Teams).

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1623340#c3:

… we are working with Microsoft now to get Teams support enabled in Firefox. There are no commitments on when that will be, but I can share that support is moving along in the right direction.

Keyword: webcompat:site-wait

Discussion: (1623340) Firefox compatiblity with Microsoft Teams and Teams for friends and family - Firefox Development - Mozilla Discourse

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.