Megathread: June 2020 Publishers Payout

i’m sorry . same problem

2 Likes

Hello, i always have this message:
At the time we generated the payout report your account was in locked status from removing your 2FA. You will not be able to receive payment for this cycle.

I sent you a message with my email, but you didn’t respond. @steeven

2 Likes

I have not had a reply to my post in the original thread. It said a team member would contact us.
My message was in reference to significantly lower payouts than estimates as stated at the end of may.

This was across two pcs and a android. It was also significantly lower than averages for the last year. Without reason.

Please DM me.

1 Like

Payments have not yet begun.

1 Like

when start bro ? in 30 min ?

1 Like

Hi all - they are still pending. Please be patient.

4 Likes

The time is now more than 1pm in Sanfransico. I hope payment will be sent out today?

any eta there?
or whats happening

1 Like

@steeven mano pa cuando el pago pues queremos llete pa comer, njda

3 Likes

Guys, please, CALM DOWN
It seams like you are hungry )))))

3 Likes

hello, want to ask about the terms of confirmed, my friend register using youtube for publisher, she install all of her internet cafe PC (total around 30-35pc) and all using her referral link, on the publisher page, it’s writted that downloaded 40, installed 38, but 0 confirmed. how this come? so far as i know, confirmed is for all the pc/gadged that continously using for 30 day. and i know,her internet cafee is everyday using. and she change all default browser only using brave. but why 0 confirmed, fyi, she instal brave already more than 2 month, everyday active browsing usage, uphold confirmed and verified. thanks

2 Likes

Mano calmate jajaja no te das cuenta que son muchos creadores de contenido a los que tienen que pagarle el sistema mas bien hacen excelente trabajo con este tremendo proyecto que ninguna empresa lo a echo, mas bien darle las gracias a sus creadores Brave es el mejor navegador del mundo en la actualidad y espero que sigan mejorando con el pasar de los tiempos y las nuevas tecnologias

3 Likes

hi @steeven When will payment start?

1 Like

hello I have 10 confirmed referrals and because I only have 156.87 BAT

2 Likes

it’s start image

1 Like

I’m feeling this situation like payment in May. In the end. We would not receive token. And admin support very bad. He said will notice me when get result. But after More 30 days. I have not get any infor from him @steeven

3 Likes

@steeven Have you not made payments to the publishers?

2 Likes

look like vietnamese guys so greedy ! dont worry you wont recive payment anymore

@steeven I find this month’s process to be similar to the previous month’s payment process. In the end, you did not make payment to us. Brave made us feel lost faith

4 Likes

What’s up with them ?

1 Like