Medium doesn't redirect to any of my drafts or stats

Description of the issue
Website worked when I started using Brave, but it eventually started to give me an error page that tells me to try to refresh the browser.

Exact URL of the website in question

The above link is my account page so I’m not sure how you can use this to trouble shoot it.

Did the issue present with default Shields settings? [Default states are: Block: Ads/Trackers, 3rd Party Cookies, 3rd Party Fingerprinting Allow: Encrypt Connections enabled (HTTPS), Scripts] (yes/no)
Yes

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off? (yes/no)
Yes
Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no)
Yes, Third Party Trackers -edit, when the mentioned settings is turned to off it works.

Does the site function as expected when using Chrome? (yes/no)
I don’t have chrome on my desktop, sorry.

What Operating System and Brave version/Build are you using when you encounter the issue?(See the About Brave page in the main menu)
Version 0.64.75 Chromium: 74.0.3729.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)

@kippikio,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I believe we have this filed somewhere already but now that I’m searching I don’t see it anywhere.

I’ll do some digging and if nothing comes up I’ll be sure to get it to the web compat folks here.But i do know that we’ve had this issue with Medium (specifically) before. Sorry for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

1 Like

@Mattches, Thank you for all you guys are doing. I really appreciate the work you guys are doing.

1 Like

As we appreciate your support! Couldn’t do it without our wonderful user base and community members such as yourself!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.