Map Results For Address Search

First, I love Brave Browser! Thank you for making it. Something that is missing is a map feature. When I search for an address (i.e. highlight and right-click > search, or enter into search bar) I want to see a map result, whether it is Google Maps (preferably) or another as a standard result (here’s a map for the result) that I can click on immediately. Would also to see a “Map” link added beside the other links (i.e. Image, Video, Goggles). Thank you for your consideration for this request.

Thanks for that. I’ve been on Brave for about 45 days and spent hours trying find out how to get (1) a map link for the address I searched on and (2) Get “Maps” to show across the banner on the resulting matches, right along with “All Images News Videos Goggles.” I found some ‘solutions’ from more than 1 year ago, but the Brave settings no longer match what was described in those solutions.

I’d even settle for a right-click option that adds ‘Launch Chrome and search <Google/Apple/Microsoft> Maps’ in the same options as ‘Copy/Search Brave for …/Print…’ I can’t believe there are only a handful of recent Brave users who want real map search and practical results. Or better, providing a direct way for use to use Settings and have Brave launch our favorite map site.