Google address bar suggestions

When searching something in the Google Chrome address bar, it will show suggestions as to what to google if it doesn’t think you’re typing a link. However, in Brave, it’ll only show links when typing in the Address bar. Can you guys make it so it’ll show google search results?

Also, address bar math. Something incredibly simple that you dont realise you need until you lose it. On Google Chrome, you can type simple math equations like 2/3 and it’ll show the answer without you needing to hit enter. However, on Brave Dev, you need to hit enter for the calculator widget on Google to appear. Can you get that to work like Google Chrome, and show the answer without you needing to hit enter?

3 Likes

I have the same issue and nobody replied to my post. have you found a solution ? thanks

2 Likes

Still they haven’t come up with a solution I guess.

2 Likes

Still no answer. :frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::cry:

1 Like

@rajeshisnepali @dgsuraj @RRPT1985 @KiwiJuce you need to enable Use a prediction service to help complete searches and URLs typed in the address bar under Brave’s Settings > Privacy and security. It’s always there and OFF by default.

Thanks

1 Like