Lost all my BAT (over 60) when verifying wallet

Hello,
I am seeking for help :slight_smile:
I’m using Brave since a few months, I earned around 60 BAT and today I decided to verify my wallet with uphold to withdraw my funds.
I had the exact same issue as described here Unable to Verify Wallet: Congratulations - Your Uphold account is now connected with Brave Browser and ready to use

At the end, the author said that following this Unable to Verify Wallet resolved his issue, so I did the same : backup bookmarks & the wallet with the phrase, totally uninstalling Brave & reinstalling it.
But when I restored my wallet, it says " Wallet restored! 0 BAT was recovered." !
So I lost all my BAT !
I still followed the process to the end and now the verification works & my wallet is verified.
The strange thing is that my “Estimated earnings so far this month” were recovered as they were before.
Could someone help me please.
Thanks

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

Thanks for your reply :slight_smile:
Just sent you the asked informations in DM.

Just responded, thanks @RezaRahemtola :slight_smile:

Yep I saw that thanks, I sent you back the additional information you were asking :slight_smile:

Hello @steeven ,
Sorry for disturbing you again, but after a few exchanges in DM you told me that I will be refunded on Tuesday (which was yesterday), I checked my Uphold account & my Brave Wallet and both are empty.
Can you please help me ? Thanks

Hi @RezaRahemtola, apologies, I meant next Tuesday the 25th.

Ok no problem :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience @RezaRahemtola.

Hello again @steeven ,
Couldn’t check before because I was on holiday, according to you I was supposed to be refunded my missing 60 BAT on the 25th, and today the 31st I still have nothing in my Uphold account or in my Brave Wallet.
Can you please fix this & give me a date for the refund.
Thanks

Just received my 60 BAT in my Brave Wallet.
Thanks for your help @steeven :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.