Logs Error? unblinded tokens..?

ERROR:redeem_unblinded_token.cc(228)] Response public key SilLHGcx60/rP65wSRyPwlwBItGDmdJ2TfF77WtLUiI= does not exist in payments issuer public keys

What does this mean? Its been showing regularly nowadays. before it showed " confirmation does not exist" then " payment tokens are not ready" and now this. What does this mean? Can anyone help please. I am new to brave community. @Evan123 @steeven

2 Likes

i am also getting the same error .

Would you mind submitting your issue here and we can investigate:

Thank you

any update on this @Mattches

Would you mind DMing me your ticket number? If you don’t have one, please submit your issue here and I can investigate: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1900000382047

Thanks!

Unless there is a last minute intervention from brave, this particular error is going to be the main cause for the next payout roll-over problem. Again.

Updates have alleviated the payment tokens are not ready issue, but not this one.

The problem is, when the browser faces this error repeatedly, it tends to back-off the redeeming process “exponentially”. Sometimes it even delays the process for hours, preventing “health” recent ads from being redeeming (recent ads go the end of the line).

[Jul 25, 2022, 3:54:37.0 PM:INFO:confirmations.cc(99)] Retry sending failed confirmations in 3 hours, 56 minutes, 57 seconds at 19:51:34.037

So if your device has a large failed confirmations queue, it’s virtually impossible to redeem ads in time with this pace. It’s a vicious cycle.

On top of that, they even advised us to leave the browser running for long periods, but I think it only makes the problem worse due to that expontential back-off.

It’s a real bummer brave team is not openly talking about it with us, unless, again, there is a last minute intervention which I didn’t heard of.

1 Like

true , i am also facing this same issue

so next payout will also be 0 bat?

If Brave don’t step in to intervene, I would say yes.

Not zero, but way less than expected again.

It all depends on your browser situation, but if some user had roll-over problems before it’s very likely to happen again.

disappointment is on the way then. Brave is not that fun as it was before. adding new features brings new problems.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.