Log out when closingBrave

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

When I close Brave I want to automatically log off the sessions that are open. So that anyone who would open Brave in my absence can not enter any account

Brave Version
Versie 1.16.72 Chromium: 86.0.4240.183 (Officiële build) (64-bits)
:

Additional Information:

You can try this https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048833872-How-Do-I-Clear-Cookies-And-Site-Data-In-Brave-#5

Hello @JaapB

you have 2 option

1. use private mode
  2. so set brave to delete cache and history on exit go to brave://settings/clearBrowserData then on exit then click everything you want to get deleted after you close brave

also disable this Continue running background apps when Brave is closed
in brave://settings/system

hope that help and have a nice day

I tried option 2 from justsomeone, which is the same as eljuno suggests. Gmail still opens after closing Brave.

could you tell me which thing you choose there ?

and also did you let brave to save your password

go to brave://settings/passwords remove all password there and disable both option there

If you want to log out from your session, you need to choose “Cookies” option from :point_down: @JaapB

1 Like

Thanks. It where the cookies. I thought password would do.

2 Likes