List of External Applications assigned to protocol

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:
I registered the “tel:” protocol to open Chrome (external application) from Brave to handle the protocol, and now can’t delete it.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
I went to Google Maps, looked up a location with a phone number and clicked the dial icon. It then prompted me if I wanted to open the protocol with Chrome. I said yes and have been unable to undo it ever since.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Everytime I click on a tel: protocol from Brave, Chrome is opened to handle it.

Expected result:
I should at least be able to delete the association, but when I look at chrome://settings/handlers I only see the associations for Mail & WebCal. Tel: is not visible. I’m assuming no external apps are visible, or I can’t find them at least.

Reproduces how often:

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
MacOS 10.14.3 Version 0.61.52 Chromium: 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.