Let's peolple free to choose their wallet (no-Uphold fan)

Hi,
Why do we have to use Uphold to withdraw our BATs ?
I’m using brave browser since 4 months and i ‘virtually’ earned 20 BAT but i can’t withdraw them ! Because i have to use Uphold ! Why ?
I create my Uphold account at the time and i don’t see any BAT on yet ?
I already have crypto wallet accounts who are much better.
Please Brave, let’s people free to choose their own crypto wallet !

8 Likes

I too would love a wallet other than uphold

4 Likes

A mi siempre me llego mis pagos a Uphold sin problemas y me parece un monedero electrónico muy seguro y este mes esperemos nos paguen

1 Like

Good for you Fer34,
Certains sont dans votre situation, d’autres sont dans la mienne.
Pourquoi cette obligation d’utiliser uniquement Uphold pour recevoir nos BAT ?
J’ai déjà deux autres portefeuilles dont je suis très content et avec lequels je n’ai aucuns soucis.
Please Brave, Let’s people choose their wallet. Thanks,

PS: Merci ukheather, :+1:

1 Like

Tienen una unión entre ambos para que solo usuarios verificados y reales puedan recibir BAT es por eso tal motivo amigo y una pregunta sabes si este febrero nos pagaran los BAT ?
Do they have a union between the two so that only verified users and real ones are when receiving BAT, that is why such a friend and a question to know if February will pay us the BAT?

Ah, ah, ah they just cut off my wallet !
After 4 months waiting Uphold to validate my wallet and to reiceve my BATs.
I put only 1 Topic about that’s and they cut off my wallet !
Wallet Gone|378x500

1 Like

I’m upping this thread because Uphold sucks. What is the ETA on different wallets, Brave?

1000% agree.
We really need another solution than Uphold !
Something less intrusive, and useful of course.
Uphold is like a hold-up…

Really sad to see Brave using only it on my country.

3 Likes

Agreed, uphold has to go. Let us transfer into our eth wallets, we’ll pay the gas, uphold is holding BAT back as they cannot keep pace with our fast growing user base. Uphold gets worse every month and they’re to damn expensive. BAT needs more alternatives and fast!

2 Likes

Hello, what has happened to you is something strange and I don’t think it has anything to do with the topic here present: Many people are against uphold and have not received any penalty. I’d tell you to send @steeven a private message about ur wallet.

Also you cannot say that Brave is a scam while there are still people who earn Bats for using it.

1 Like

Not a sƆam, be patient please, this is on uphold not Brave, brave just needs to drop them asap

1 Like

Ok i delete the world skam because you’re right the problem is Uphold.
But this is the sense of my question : Why BRAVE choose Uphold at the fisrt place and why they keep continue to offer this only solution available to their users ?
See how many complaining ? I’m not the first one neither the last…

https://community.brave.com/t/why-does-a-privacy-oriented-browser-use-the-kyc-oriented-uphold-service/201490/5

Maybe this answer can help you out.

I’m not going to talk to MyValidID since I don’t like his way of answering and I just think that he doesn’t need more attention than I’m giving him in the post that he created

NOV till TODAY
Im very PATIENT

AND I WILL NO NEED TO TALK WITH OTHER MEMBER

SINCE I COMPLAIN TO SYSTEM

NOT ASKING HOW TO

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.