Leader of brave

So Why can’t I still access my uphold account on brave after verifying the liveness check
How comes my uphold account is still sayings it’s connected to brave even though they’ve stopped me accessing my brave wallet again ? They said it happened when I disconnect
Even though it says that I’m connected ? I
I gained access a couple of days ago and I have confirmation from uphold
But they have limited me again

Brave help ?

Uphold Support (Uphold Support)

Aug 29, 2023, 10:15 GMT+1

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you and thanks for your patience and understanding with this issue.

I can see your liveness check has now been completed and accepted, it’s no longer a requirement on your Uphold account.

You should find the connection between Uphold and Brave has been restored and you should receive your Brave Rewards going forwards as normal to your Uphold wallet balance.

I’m sorry to learn you are unhappy about this process and we’ve taken your feedback onboard to make this process more user-friendly.

If there’s anything else I can assist you with, let me know and I’ll be more than happy to assist you further.

Best regards,

James and the Uphold Team
Uphold | Our FAQs | Blog

It just means that you authorized on the Uphold side to be able to connect to Brave, in no way does that mean you successfully are connected to brave rewards currently.

I will suggest trying to install brave beta and try connecting to Uphold there, if it does let us know

Nooo it doesn’t
the same thing happens on brave beta app
As well as brave app
has the same error functionality message as before
3 days after the last liveness check confirmed
Restricted again
according to uphold
They say that the brave connection possibly was lost even though when I log on through app or desktop it still says I’m connected to uphold and brave
I showed you in the screenshot Where it says Integrations

Where I log in through
app or desktop
Apart from when I log in to access uphold via brave browser restricting me from access my wallet to log in to my uphold account
I want everything 100 percent to be working
So I can’t get the most out of your account provider uphold and the browser it self
They said they can initiate a liveness check any time they want
I’ve already completed this liveness check once before

I want to continue to still be able to use my brave wallet just like I’ve done for the last coming up 2 years and I Do Not Wish to close my uphold account or cancel it

How many times can they do this ?

Uphold Support (Uphold Support)

Sep 5, 2023, 14:47 GMT+1

I’m afraid the liveness check is required in order to link your Uphold account to Brave Rewards again. You’re still able to access your account on Uphold in the meantime via a web browser or the mobile app.

I understand this was completed successfully previously, but it seems this is a new requirement possibly because the Brave connection was lost since then.

As such, you’d need to complete the liveness check which can be prompted by initiating a withdrawal as the steps were provided to you previously.

Uphold as a platform only offers a method of you to receive Brave Rewards. It does not affect your ability to use Brave Browser in the meantime. You may need to contact the Brave Team if you have an issue with the Brave Browser specifically and you can open a ticket with them here if necessary: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

I’m in again

I’ll let you know if I have to do another liveness check :white_check_mark:

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.