Launch The New Brave

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
Sometimes when I go to open a programme eg this time was the “fixing PIN problems” in Windows 10, everything goes quiet for a few sections and old version of Brave pops up a la the screenshot, and of course there is nothing usable there.
How can this issue be reproduced?
I have no idea why it chooses to do this.

Expected result: Programmes/links opening up in the latest version of Brave on my screen.

Brave Version( check About Brave): Version 1.8.95 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

I have this brave Desktop versionVersion 1.7.98 Chromium: 81.0.4044.113 (Official Build) (64-bit). I need to upgrade or not to get the brave ads rewards

@lazza58 My version is this and good working on my laptop windows 10 pro.

@lazza58 seems like the old Brave is still set as your default browser. You can uninstall this version and set the new Brave as default.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.